Überlube Luxury Lubricant
Available in 50ml or 100ml
Why people love it:
- Long-lasting performance that lets skin feel skin
- Simple, body- and condom-friendly ingredients
- Recommended by leading doctors
- Scent- and color-free
- Developed & produced in our Chicago-based lab
- Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Cyclomethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E)
Indications for Use
Uberlube is a personal lubricant, for penile and/or vaginal application, intended to moisturize and lubricate, to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication. Uberlube is compatible with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms. Uberlube is not compatible with polyurethane condoms.
Things to Know About Uberlube
- Uberlube is a registered medical device with FDA, CE, CCN, ARTG.
- Uberlube is pure silicone with a trace of vitamin E to improve the finish and leave a smooth sensation.
- Uberlube is cruelty free with no animal products and vegan friendly. No gluten, no glycerin, no parabens, no scents and flavors.
- Uberlube may interact with silicone including hard plastic silicone. To know for sure, try uberlube on a small area. Clean after use for best results.
- Uberlube has not been tested for fertility and is not recommended when trying to become pregnant.
Long lasting antichafe for high performance athletics. Reduce fabric and skin rub while running, swimming, and biking. Stays in place for a long race, not runny or messy. Gets you in and out of that wet suit in a hurry.
Used by salons as a brilliant smoothing, finishing, and antifrizz product for hair. A great relaxant to crazed frizzy strands and when combined with other hair products gives a perfect understated sheen. Protects against harsh chlorines in the pool.
Superior sensation transfer while reducing friction. Biostatic with no preservatives, Uberlube will not harbor yeast, bacteria, or mold. The metered pump means you get the same amount each time. Nightstand friendly bottle looks good around the house.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.